This recipe makes two wraps. Invite a friend, or just go for it. You can do it!
- 2 extra large flour tortillas
- 2 tostadas, broken taco shells, or tortillas chips
- ½ cup hash browns
- 3 eggs equivalent Follow Your Heart VeganEgg, scrambled.
- 4 pieces vegan bacon cooked until crisp.
- ½ cup shredded vegan cheese
- 4 tablespoons red enchilada sauce
- non-stick spray
- salt and pepper, to taste (seasoned salt works really well)
Prepare the Follow Your Heart VeganEgg following the instructions on the package very carefully. Season with salt and pepper at the end.
Cook the hash browns. You can use fresh, frozen, or dried. Anything goes! You can even make if you don’t think it’s worth it to just make ½ cup.
Warm up the flour tortillas over medium heat in a large skillet
In a warm tortilla, place half of the cooked hash browns, ¼ cup of vegan cheese and 2 tablespoons of the red enchilada sauce.
Add the tostada, broken taco shells, or tortilla chips. Then add ½ of the cooked and seasoned VeganEgg and 2 of the pieces of vegan bacon (crumbled).
To close, fold the side closest to you to the center, then fold the right and left side to the center. Close the top of the wrap by closing the the right and left side to the center, and make a 5-sided wrap.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add the wrap, folded side down and cook for 30-45 seconds, or until golden brown. Flip the wrap and grill the other side until golden brown. Enjoy!